Friday, May 18, 2007

End of School

Today is my last day of school. I'm not going for my last two weeks. I want to sleep in and work towards getting taken care of at a reasonable pace. I brought in my rotary cards to pass out.

Today is the going away party for one of my friends. She leaves for Oregon on Sunday. It's crazy to think that people are already going home. And I only have 2 weeks left.

Oh and the computer is broken. So my house has been extremely boring, especially with my host brother and sister on vacation this week. I got blamed for breaking it, which doesn't surprise me. I got blamed for breaking the DVD player too, even though I didn't use it the week it broke.

Okay, I'm going to go. I've got Medical English class to go to.

-Chris

Learn Spanish: Despedida (Dehs Pay Dee Dah) (Going away party)

No comments: